MAPS / DIRECTIONS
TRAVELERS ADVISORY - For those coming from the south on Friday, be advised that traffic can be extremely congested all the way from Olympia to Mt. Vernon. If at all possible, it is advisable to plan your Friday travel so as to be North of the Everett / Marysville area before 3 p.m.
Directions to Vandenburg Campground
LOST? Call Elvin at (541) 840-8913
- From I-5 there are two routes to Sedro-Woolley.
- Exit 230 Through Burlington on Hwy 20
- Exit 232 to Sedro-Woolley on Cook Road (recommended)
- Take Hwy 20 east through Sedro-Woolley to the signal light at the intersection of Hwy 20 and Hwy 9 north.
(At this intersection there is an Arco am/pm on the left and RiteAide on the right.)
- Turn LEFT on Hwy 9 north and proceed 2.0 miles to Kallock Rd and turn RIGHT.
(If you miss Kallock Rd proceed 0.3 miles to Mosier Rd and turn RIGHT.
Both Kallock and Mosier lead to Fruitdale Rd.)
- Proceed to Fruitdale Rd and turn LEFT (north).
- Proceed north on Fruitdale Rd from Kallock Rd 0.9 miles to Vandenburg Campground on the LEFT.
(from Mosier Rd proceed north on Fruitdale 0.6 miles to Vandenburg Campground on LEFT)
CAUTION! Lower Fruitdale Rd is closed to through traffic due to construction. Take Hwy 9 north from Hwy 20 to Kallock or Mosier Rd to connect to upper Fruitdale.
[ page posted 02/09/18 ]